See 4 of the beaches on the largest and most famous island in Angra dos Reis, Ilha Grande. Delight in the exuberance of the Atlantic Forest by the sea, which brings charm and color to the beaches. Enjoy stops to swim, snorkel, and soak up the scenery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts. Estação Santa Luzia is the main pier in Angra, where most of the tours leave. Please find the local partner's team in row 8. They will be wearing t-shirts with the local partner's logo on them.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with mobility impairments
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- The use of sunscreen and a hat/cap is recommended
- Estação Santa Luzia is the main pier in Angra, where most of the tours leave; you will find the local partner's team in row 8
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts
- This is a shared tour with a maximum of 18 people on the boat
- Take some money for food and drink expenses