Experience the fascinating history and culture of Bayonne with a passionate licensed guide. Explore ancient defensive walls, hidden medieval streets, fabulous monuments, and stunning half-timbered traditional architecture on this 2-hour private tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, French, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at Place de la Liberté. In front of the City Hall of Bayonne (Mairie de Bayonne).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes, this tour involves a considerable amount of walking (around 2.5 kilometers)
- Small groups limited to 10 people or fewer