A fascinating self-guided audio walking tour for your smartphone to explore the wondrous archaeological site of Mycenae. You can delve into the bloody story of Agamemnon and Clytemnestra, the mythical royal couple made famous by Homer.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
There is no meeting point, but the self-guided audio tour is designed to start from the entrance to the archaeological site of Mycenae (Mykines 212 00, Greece).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- This is a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone. No VR / AR is included.
- Mycenae and the Treasury of Atreus are 2 separate sites; the latter is located a 10-minute walk away
- Visitors taking the tour will first explore Mycenae then continue to visit the Treasury of Atreus
- The audio tour covers the areas of the archaeological site and the Treasury of Atreus. It does not include a tour of the museum.
- 7 days before your selected visit date you will receive an email from the local supplier with instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Please download the app & tour prior to your visit since the internet service may be unavailable on site.
- The audio tour can be used repeatedly both online and offline. Use your headphones for the best experience.
- An Android or iOS smartphone is required. Please ensure you have enough storage space (100-150 MB)
- Non-refundable once activated