Enjoy a beautiful hike to one of the highest glaciers in Iceland. Admire the breathtaking views of Snæfellsjökull, a 1446m high volcano covered with ice. Spend time at the summit to admire the stunning panoramas of the peninsula.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Packed lunch
- Snow clothing
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Food is not included in the cost of this tour
- Weather in Iceland can change fast so please wear appropriate clothing
- This hike is not challenging and is suitable for most people