Dive into the crystal-clear depths of Arraial do Cabo on this scuba adventure. See beautiful corals, turtles, different types of stingrays, and much more during an unforgettable 30-minute experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Check-in must be made at the agency located at Rua Vera Cruz, 02 - Praia dos Anjos, Arraial do Cabo - RJ at least 30 minutes before the tour start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Check-in must be done 30 minutes before the tour starts at Praia dos Anjos in Arraial do Cabo.
- Children under 10 years old cannot participate in this activity.
- The service is not recommended for people with heart problems or severe respiratory issues.
- Boarding fee (R$ 10,00 - in cash per person) charged at the time of boarding by the Arraial do Cabo fishing institute.
- The exact dive site is only defined on the day of the activity, according to the position of the wind and sea currents.
- Estimated time of the tour: 3h30min. Each person will be submerged around 30 minutes, according to the orientation on board.
- This dive is for beginners, the participant will be accompanied by an exclusive instructor during the activity.