Enjoy a fantastic sailboat tour through the crystal-clear waters of the Costa do Sol region. Stop for a refreshing dive at Ilha do Farol and Prainhas do Pontal, as well as the magical Gruta Azul.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
Select participants and date
It is essential to arrive 40 minutes before the time of the tour to check-in at Praia dos Anjos. Transportation to the check-in location is the responsibility of the passenger. At the location there will be a team to welcome you and board the passengers, starting the tour that lasts an average of 3h30min.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This itinerary may change without prior notice, by order of the competent authorities, according to maritime conditions.
- Transportation to the check-in location is the responsibility of the passenger.
- It is necessary to pay the boarding fee for the Fishermen's Association of Arraial do Cabo, to be paid at the Fishermen's Marina - R$ 10,00 in cash only, for all passengers from 6 years. Children under 5 years old must present document.
- Children up to 4 years old are free, as long as they do not occupy a seat.
- This tour is subject to weather conditions. If the activity is cancelled due to bad weather, you will have the option of an alternative tour date or a refund.
- For your safety, the boat (schooner) ride in Arraial do Cabo as well as all nautical routes, are subject to change according to maritime conditions and intervention by the Brazilian Navy.
- On holidays, due to high demand, the departure times may be altered.