Enjoy a full-day tour in the fresh air of the Valnerina Valley and Sibillini Mountains, and visit the historic towns of Cascia and Norcia. Taste local produce, such as black truffles and wine, go to the Roman waterfalls of Marmore, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Italian, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please note that your driver will provide basic information and point out key sights but this is a non-guided tour.
- The tastings of local produce are optional and not included in the tour price.
- Entry to the Church of Cascia and Roccaporena is free
- Church of San Benedetto is currently closed for renovation