Take a trip from Athens to explore the remains of the ancient city of Mycenae, a major center of Greek civilization from 1600BC to 1100BC. Spend the night at Nafplio and visit the small village of Epidaurus, famous for its impressive Hellenic theatre.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from the majority of hotels in Athens and takes place approximately 1 hour before the tour departure time.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please note that as of January 1 2018, a hotel accommodation tax will be applied. The tax will be paid directly to the hotel and the cost is as follows: 5 star hotels - €4 per room/per night, 4 star hotels - €3 per room/per night, 3 star hotels - €1.50 per room/per night