Discover the center of the world according to Ancient Greek mythology on a 3-day tour of Delphi. Then, explore the rock monasteries of Meteora, the most important group of monasteries in Greece after Mt. Athos.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
Pick-up on Day 1 at the Hotel Amalia, Athens (at 08:30) Pick-up on Day 2 at the Delphi Hotel (at 13:30)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Very important notice: children and students aged 5 to 18 must present a valid passport or ID on the day of the tour in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise, they will be required to re-purchase new entrance tickets at the full price.
- This tour runs on Fridays only on certain dates
- Departures at 08:45, returning 19:00
- Please note that on each Wednesday and Friday this tour is only available with an English-speaking guide
- An overnight hotel tax of €3 per room and night is not included in the tour price