This tour combines skip-the-line entry to the Acropolis with a guided visit to the Plaka neighborhood. Get a taste of local flavors during an included foot tasting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet the guide, who will be wearing an orange Athens Walking Tours sign, at "FRESKO" Yogurt Bar located at 3, Dionyssiou Areopagitou st. This is situated at the beginning of the pedestrian walkway that takes you from Hadrian's Arch, Siggrou ave. (also written as Syngrou), to the Acropolis. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking