Discover Ancient Greece and visit the Acropolis, an ancient citadel above Athens. See the temple of Asclepius and the impressive Odeon of Herodes Atticus with your guide and hear about the history and mythology on this guided walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the entrance of the Metro station Acropolis, on the street level.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- This tour requires walking uphill and on uneven surfaces
- To access the archaeological site and join this guided tour, it is necessary to have the entry ticket beforehand. This ticket can be obtained at any ticket office of any archaeological site in Athens as well as online. As a last resort, the guide can help you to make the purchase from your mobile devices, however, for this, you must go to the meeting point in advance