Enjoy the Acropolis Museum with a skip-the-line ticket and a self-guided audio tour on your smartphone. Marvel at the museum’s collection of ancient artifacts and the mesmerizing ancient Greek art.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Audio guide included
- English, French, German, Italian, Greek, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The self-guided audio tour starts at the entrance of the Acropolis Museum (15 Dionysiou Areopagitou Street). The easiest way to get there is from the Acropolis metro station (Red Line). You can take the exit towards Makrigianni street and walk up the road until you reach Dionysiou Areopagitou, the pedestrianized street that runs below the Acropolis hill. Turn left and walk about 150 meters.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This is a combination of a self-guided audio tour accessible through our app and an entry ticket for the Acropolis Museum
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour (check your email spam folder too).
- You should book per device to be used, not per participant.
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation. You will need storage space on your phone 100-150 MB.
- This is a regular (adult-price) ticket. If you are eligible for a reduced-price ticket you can skip this and go to the museum, however you will have to stand in line at the ticket booth.