Enjoy a private tour of biblical Corinth, tracing the footsteps of Apostle Paul and enjoying the breathtaking views from the Isthmus/Corinth Canal. You'll later venture to the port of Kechries, following in the footsteps of St. Paul.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your personal driver/guide will meet you at your hotel lobby at the starting time of your private experience. In case of an apartment, your driver/guide will contact you upon arrival so you can meet him at the entrance of the building. Upon booking you will be contacted via email by the Ancient Greece Tours operations team, providing details about the pickup time, meeting and driver's information.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Infant seats are available upon request if advised at the time of booking