Combine the top sights in Athens with the beauty of the Greek Riviera on this private tour. See sights like the Acropolis, the House of Parliament, the Theatre of Dionysus, and the Temple of Poseidon.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Pickup included
- Your driver will be waiting for you outside your accommodation at the scheduled pickup time unless the requested pickup location is in a pedestrian zone or is it not accessible by vehicles. In this case an alternative pickup location will be provided. Please be outside 5-10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The driver will be holding a sign with your last name on it.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Face mask or protective covering
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The order of the suggested itinerary may change due to circumstances beyond the supplier's control
- Reduced admission is available to the archaeological sites (50%) for visitors, and those aged 6-25 from countries outside the EU, and EU citizens aged over 65
- The reduced admission is available for everybody from Nov. 1st to March 31st
- There is free is admission for visitors aged 25 and under from the EU, children under age 5 from outside the EU, and university students aged over 25 from countries of the EU (a certificate certifying tuition and duration of study is necessary)
- Admission is free on, March 6th, April 18th, May 18th, the last weekend of September, October 28th, and the first Sunday of every month, from Nov. 1st to March 31st
- Entrance fees to the sites:
- Acropolis: 20 Euros
- Temple of Zeus: 8 Euros
- Temple of Poseidon: 8 Euros