The Acropolis is yours to discover on this scenic half-day tour of Athens. Marvel at architecture, modern and ancient, and experience Greek culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Hotel Amalia, 10 Amalias Avenue in Syntagma Square, located opposite the National Garden. The closest metro station is Syntagma.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, the tour is bilingual and led in English and French
- Very important notice: children and students aged 5 to 18 must present a valid passport or ID on the day of the tour in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise, they will be required to re-purchase new entrance tickets at the full price.