Explore the hidden gems of Athens’ shopping scene with the best of Greek fashion and design on a 3.5 hour trip through city streets. Discover with an expert guide the best Athens has to offer in handicrafts, clothes, shoes, jewelry, cosmetics, and more!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your meeting point is at 2, Patriarchou Ioakim street, right on Kolonaki Square (the official name is Platia Filikis Eterias), in Kolonaki area: http://goo.gl/maps/2hHvQ It is a very central place, you can get there easily by taking the metro to Syntagma (red or blue line in the map on page 2) and then walk about 6’. When you get to Kolonaki Square, please look for the bakery APOLONIO (“ΑΠΟΛΛΩΝΙΟ”), you will meet me or Melina right outside the bakery.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Children up to 11 years can join the tour free of charge