Discover the southernmost tip of the Attica peninsula on a private, 5-hour tour of Cape Sounion from Athens. Watch the sunset over the Aegean Sea, or take a morning tour to see archaeological sites from Ancient Greece, such as the Temple of Poseidon.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This tour can also be taken in the afternoon for the chance to watch the sunset from the Temple of Poseidon
- Please note that in accordance with Greek law, the driver is not permitted to enter or give any tours inside the sites or museums. Please check for current opening times and ticket prices before the tour
- Please keep in mind that the pick-up time from your hotel will need to allow for visits to the archaeological sites if these are included in your tour
- Transportation will be by luxury, air-conditioned Mercedes Benz taxi
- Please contact the local supplier after booking to arrange an exact a pick-up time and location