Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Delphi, and visit the famous Oracle. Admire the breathtaking mountainous scenery of Parnassus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at 8:30 AM, outside the Halandri Metro Station (Blue Line) which is a 20-minute ride from Athens Syntagma. Once you are at Halandri Metro Station, follow the exit “To Vrilissia” and meet your trip attendant outside the station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- There are stairs on rough terrain
- Students of the European Union and children under 18 years old go free of charge to the archaeological site and museum
- Students of higher education outside the European Union and citizens of the European Union over 65 years old and get 50% off the entrance fee to the archaeological site and museum
- From November to March the entrance fee to the archaeological site and museum is €6