Venture south of Athens to discover highlights of the Peloponnese. Cross the Corinth Canal to leave mainland Greece and explore Mycenae, one of the ancient world’s most noteworthy cultures, home to mythical King Agamemnon, in a country steeped in history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Your driver will be waiting for you at the hotel lobby or outside your apartment holding a sign with your name on it, 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- The drivers are not official tour guides, but they are knowledgeable and can provide fascinating commentary in fluent English. Although they will not enter the archaeological sites with you, they can answer most of your questions about the places you visit with this tour