Enjoy lunchtime dining at 6 locally owned award-winning restaurants, experiencing the best of Southern Food today. See Victorian Houses in Atlanta's first suburb and iconic murals along the Eastside Trail.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet inside Krog Street Market, near Little Tart Bakeshop. Your tour guide will be wearing a brown messenger bag with Food Tours Atlanta on it. If you are driving we recommend on-street parking along Lake Ave or the paid parking lot at 659 Auburn Ave NE Atlanta, GA 30312. The paid lot is one block away from Krog Street Market. The tour begins on time. If you are running late, you can join the tour in-progress.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- This tour operates rain or shine
- Children Under 4 are free (but do not receive the tastings)
- You will walk approximately 2 miles over the course of the tour, mostly downhill and with lots of stops to sit and eat. If you can walk for 15 minutes at a leisurely pace without stopping you should be fine.
- The Atlanta Beltline is not shaded. Bring any sun protection you need
- One craft cocktail tasting is allowed only if you are 21+ years old
- Tips are not included in the ticket price
- Water is only provided at restaurant stops. Bring your own water bottle to refill.