Discover Atlanta’s deep past while tasting the future of Southern cuisine in beautiful Grant Park. Meander through stunning Oakland Cemetery on a 2.5 to 3-hour small-group tour and taste modern Southern-inspired flavors with innovative twists.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Six Feet Under at 437 Memorial Dr SE, Atlanta, GA 30312. It is not recommended to park at The Jane parking lot (behind Six Feet Under) because there are limited spots there and the parking lot will tow people parked for a long time. Instead, please park on the street or at the Six Feet Under secondary parking lot located at 408 Woodward Ave., Atlanta GA.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Comfortable clothes
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- This tour includes a 1.2-mile walk
- This tour operates rain or shine
- The tour starts and ends in the same location