Take a 2.5-hour guided walking tour that tracks the life of Martin Luther King, Jr. Visit must-see sights and hidden gems of the civil rights movement.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Visit historic Ebenezer Baptist Church
- Experience Prince Hall Grand Lodge, a hidden treasure of the Civil Rights Movement
- Hear immersive stories of Dr. King and the civil rights leaders in Atlanta
- See the notable artifacts in the King Center
- Entrance to Freedom Hall at the King Center, Historic Ebenezer Baptist Church, Prince Hall Grand Lodge, and more.
- A donation to the King Center.
- An exclusive hand-drawn brochure.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The meeting point is next to the Behold Monument at the entrance to the King National Historical Park. The Behold Monument shows an African man holding a baby to the sky.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour involves is a 1.7-mile outdoor walk with a lot of standing
- It is recommended to wear comfortable weather-appropriate clothes and shoes
- It is recommended to bring a bottle of water, an umbrella on rainy days, and cash for optional gratuities