Discover the beauty of Western Australia's largest public cave, Jewel Cave. Prepare to be amazed by the stunning magnitude of the first chamber, which is home to one of the longest public stalactites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet inside at the reception deskOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Selfie sticks
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Visitors can enjoy snacks and light refreshments at the Jewel Cave Cafe