Locals and visitors alike can fall in love with Austin on this guided biker-gang-themed e-bike adventure through the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
506 Walsh St, Austin, TX 78703, USA.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
- Open-toed shoes
- Loose clothing
Know before you go
- You will need to purchase a ticket for everyone 14 years of age and older.
- A child age 13 or younger and at least 48" tall can ride along for free with a parent and will not require a ticket.
- This is an active cycling experience and even though they are electric, you still need to have the knowledge and skill to ride a bicycle.
- Being late and missing any of our rider training will result in the forfeiture of your tickets.
- Please dress accordingly for the weather and being on an e-bike. Do not wear flip-flops or similarly styled sandals.