Discover the highlights of the eastern half of São Miguel Island, including Furnas, Santa Iria Lookout, Ribeira dos Caldeirões Waterfall, and the Northeast coast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from accommodations in Ponta Delgada between 9:00 AM and 9:20 AM. Please be ready at 9:00 AM at the front door of your accommodation. If you are staying outside of Ponta Delgada, then you can request a pickup for an additional fee (please contact the local supplier directly to arrange this), or make your own way to the meeting point at the Tourist Information Center.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Please bring your swimsuit, towel and flip flops
- Please bring warm clothes. Viewpoints at higher altitudes may be windy and chilly
- Please wear sturdy shoes for brief walks in dirt