Discover world-class wines, picturesque villages, and wonderfully green landscapes on a farm-to-table Vienna Woods wine tour. Two specially developed itineraries to choose from depending on the season
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
We meet outside the main entrance to Vienna's 'Wien Mitte' train station, next to the digital clock and temperature gauge. The station is easy to reach on foot from practically anywhere in the city center, as it is centrally located. If you prefer to use other means of transport, then you can of course arrive via taxi or tram depending on where you are staying. The easiest method, however, is on the u-bahn (underground/metro). Just head to the u-bahn station 'Landstraße', which is on the U3 orange and the U4 green lines. Look for the 'Landstraße Hauptstraße' exits and you should then be at street level at the main entrance. We meet here at 09:10 in summer (Apr-Oct) and 09:40 in winter (Nov-Mar).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable footwear in summer, consisting of either trainers or sturdier hiking shoes
- Please dress according to the weather, and bring a rucksack and drinking water
- While most of the winter itinerary is indoors, there's a gentle 20-minute walk through the vineyards as we move between villages
- This experience requires reasonable weather, if it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Please bring a mask for use on the train, as Vienna still has a mask requirement for its public transport