Visit the Lempuyang Gate of Heaven, meet the local Aga people in the traditional village of Tenganan, and admire the Tirta Gangga Water Palace on a full-day private tour of East Bali.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your accommodations at south Bali area ( Nusadua, Jimbaran, Benia, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Sanur, Denpasar, Ubud area. If you are picked up from the Uluwatu area then you will have to pay an extra amount IDR100k per Car to the driver.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Packed lunch
Know before you go
- Please note that pick-up is only provided from Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Seminyak and Canggu. Pick-up from the Uluwatu area is subject to an additional $8 per person fee, payable to the driver
- Entrance fees have not been included the tickets to attractions will cost you around IDR 150,000 per person (estimated)
- Start your day of adventure at your hotel at 5:00 AM before heading directly to lempuyang heaven gate
- Lunch is not included so please bring your own food