Visit the Lempuyang Gate of Heaven, meet the local Aga people in the traditional village of Tenganan, and admire the Tirta Gangga Water Palace on a full-day private tour of East Bali.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your accommodations at south Bali area ( Nusadua, Jimbaran, Benia, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Sanur, Denpasar, Ubud area. If you are picked up from the Uluwatu area then you will have to pay an extra amount IDR100k per Car to the driver.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Packed lunch
Know before you go
- Please note that pick-up is only provided from Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Seminyak and Canggu. Pick-up from the Uluwatu area is subject to an additional $8 per person fee, payable to the driver
- Entrance fees have not been included the tickets to attractions will cost you around IDR 150,000 per person (estimated)
- Start your day of adventure at your hotel at 5:00 AM before heading directly to lempuyang heaven gate
- Lunch is not included so please bring your own food