Take a 4WD jeep on a private tour through Kintamani’s unique farming region, across the frozen lava fields of the 1843 and 1963 eruptions, then relax in natural healing hot springs. Afterwards, enjoy a delicious lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup provided direct from customer accommodation in south Bali area (Ubud, Denpasar, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusadua)
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- It is recommended for you to wear comfortable clothing with a warm jacket, sturdy walking shoes or sport shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, and hat
- Do not forget to bring a change of clothes and swim wear for the hot springs.
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women
- Hotel transfer covers Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tuban, Sanur, Canggu and Ubud areas
- Please note, there is an extra charge if your pick-up location is in the Uluwatu IDR100k, Sidemen 100k, Candidasa 100k, Amed IDR200k, Tanah lot 100k, North Bali IDR200k areas. This charge is per person and should be paid directly to your driver.