Admire the views of the Rocky Mountains with a cruise on the beautiful Lake Minnewanka. Sail under towering peaks while learning about the native people, wildlife, and vegetation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Lake Minnewanka is located 15 minutes from Banff at Lake Minnewanka Scenic Dr, Improvement District No. 9, AB T1L 1A1, Canada. Arrive by public transit or by car. On-site parking is very limited. Please allow time as the parking lot may be full. The boat dock is a 5 minute walk from the parking lot and the Transit stop. Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the cruise departs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Cruise may not operate due to inclement weather
- You have to make your own way to Lake Minnewanka. Public transit is available from Banff and parking lot on-site is very limited. Please allow time as the parking lot may be full
- The time you booked is not guaranteed as boats can fill up during peak season. In case your requested departure time is sold out, later departure times will be available