Enjoy a day out of Bangkok to the UNESCO-listed Ayutthaya Historical Park. Visit a local eco-farm and participate in their activities. Help cook a Thai dessert and try fishing for shrimps with a local fisherman on his boat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Bangkok.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, light clothing, and sunscreen
- Bring something to cover your legs and shoulders for entry to the temples in Ayutthaya