See Barcelona, the capital of Catalan Art Nouveau, through the eyes the famous architect Antonio Gaudi from his most emblematic works like Park Güell to his unfinished masterpiece the Sagrada Familia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the local partner's office located on the ground floor right in front of platform 19 in Estació del Nord metro station. Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The duration of the tour includes the round trip travel time to the destination
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to events being celebrated in the city (demonstrations, sport events, cultural events, official acts, and public works)