Discover Barcelona with sustainable, responsible tourism. Take to the city's streets and subways with a local guide. Explore its sights, smells, sounds, and flavors on a 6-hour private tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Rusc de turisme tourist information center, Carrer de Montsió, 10, 08002 Barcelona, Spain. Your guide will be there.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Long-sleeved shirt
Know before you go
- If you need a specific menu, please inform the local partner
- The activity runs regardless of weather conditions
- In the rare situation where the tour is canceled, you will be able to reschedule or receive a refund
- Please follow the dress code to enter La Sagrada Família or any other Catholic church: Cover your shoulders, back, and belly, wear shorts and skirts that come down to at least mid-thigh, no plunging necklines or see-through clothing