Hop onto an electric scooter at the Sagrada Familia, then ride through Passeig de Gràcia, around Gaudi's houses Casa Milà and Casa Batlló. Pass the Arc of Triumph, through Cituadella park, then head straight to the Olympic Port and Barceloneta beachside.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian, Spanish, French
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The minimum age required to ride an electric scooter is 16 years; under-aged participants may join the tour on a mini electric bicycle instead of an eScooter for the same price
- Participants should weigh between 35 and 130 kilograms (99 to 286 pounds)
- Please note that the number of tour participants can reach up to 8 people at a time, but you will be divided into smaller groups of 6 people maximum
- Protective headgear must be used, and helmets of all sizes are provided
- Please bring an identification document or copy of it (this can be a picture on your smartphone)
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, so please bring appropriate clothing and comfortable shoes