Receive a discount when buying these tours together. Get an insight into the work of Gaudi on a guided tour of the Sagrada Familia and Park Güell. Save precious time and skip the long lines at both monuments. Optional transfer between the two available.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 - 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Children under 6 are not allowed to access the towers, even if accompanied by an adult. Please mention the age of your children (if accompanied by them) when booking.
- This is a bilingual tour simultaneously in English and Spanish.
- It is recommended to not carry big bags in order to reduce the time at the security control at the Sagrada Familia.
- The towers may be closed in weather conditions such as rain or wind.
- To go up to the towers you will use an elevator but to go down you will need to use the stairs.
- Discreet clothing is mandatory. Access may be restricted if your clothing does not meet the requirements
- Children under the age of 11 will not receive a headset.
- The Park Guell has a special itinerary for clients with mobility impairments; however, they will not be able to visit all of the park.