Learn more about the bygone history of the Freemasons in Barcelona. See reliefs and sculptures, decipher secret symbols that offered information about the secret society in their day, and discover the temple of the Freemasons.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Plaça Reial (west of La Rambla in Barri Gòtic). At the "Fountain of Three Graces" at "Liceu" subway station .Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is a three weather tour and runs in sun, rain, and wind - even strong showers
- Don't forget a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen in the summer. A little bottle of water for your thirst can't hurt either. A jacket or thin coat should suffice in the winter months
- To experience the unique groups around the city up close, the guide sticks to streets and squares on this city tour.
- Admire monuments from their exteriors. Museum visits and interior explorations (with a couple of exceptions) are not part of the program
- The tour is a relaxed walk; no need to rush. There is always time to stop for photos, and no one will begrudge you a bathroom break