Visit Park Güell and enter one of Gaudí's major works in Barcelona. Traverse one of the city's biggest parks with spectacular views over this vast metropolis and explore this stunning green space surrounded by modernist architecture.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive a booking confirmation from the activity provider.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Catalan, English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- If the time slot you have chosen is not available, you will be assigned a new time within an hour of your original choice
- The park will close at 9:30 PM May 4 to September 6; at 8:00 PM September 7 to October 24 and March 29 to May 3; and at 6:15 PM October 25 to March 28
- Best time to visit is early in the morning or late in the afternoon
- The Plaça de la Natura (Greek Theater) and the Hypostyle Hall are partially closed due to renovation works. This will partially affect your access