Venture into the history of Barcelona’s medieval Gothic Quarter and art nouveau district on an entertaining walking tour. Marvel at Sagrada Familia among other highlights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
In front of the large equestrian statue in Plaça de Ramon Berenguer el Gran, Via Laietana 28. Metro station Jaume 1, yellow line. Look for a guide with a blue dragon logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The tour moves at a leisurely pace, so you will not feel rushed. There is time to observe sights and take pictures
- You will stop for a coffee break