Hike along Costa Brava's Camí de Ronda coastal path, swim in crystal-clear coves and enjoy unique Mediterranean landscapes. Visit Tossa de Mar with a local guide and enjoy the best-preserved medieval town in Costa Brava.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Catalan, English
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Passeig de Gràcia 26 (in front of El Nacional restaurant)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This is an active experience and includes a hike with a moderate amount of walking
- Bring snacks for the hike; lunch is not included but a traditional local restaurant can be booked