Embark on an extraordinary experience just 40 minutes from Barcelona. Cycle through the Penedés vineyards and enjoy a guided tour of a winery and tasting of wines and cavas. Take in the magnificent scenery of one of Spain's top wine regions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Catalan
Select participants and date
Train Station of Lavern-Subirats (50 minutes from Barcelona) at 10:15 AM. How to get to Lavern-Subirats by train: Train Renfe Cercanies R4. Train leaves at 9:15 AM from Plaça Catalunya. Station entrance is on the corner of Ronda de la Universitat and Rambla de Catalunya. Trains also leave from Arc de Triomf and Sants stations.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- Independent travelers, small private groups and families are welcome to this Wine Bike Tour
- Comfortable clothing for cycling
- Being able to ride a bike is mandatory