Ascend Montserrat on this half-day trip from Barcelona. Enjoy a scenic ride aboard a cog-wheel train, visit the Royal Basilica to see the Black Virgin, and discover unusual rock formations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- A proper dress code is requested to enter the Basilica at Montserrat. It is not permitted to enter with tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or flip flops
- Please be aware that some walking is included in this tour, please come prepared and wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- The boy's choir only performs from Monday to Friday at 1:00 PM
- Montserrat has a mountains climate. Depending on the season you will need weather-appropriate clothing
- Check the timetable of the different facilities that you wish to visit during your free time.
- The duration of the tour includes round-trip pickup and drop-off