Explore the Egyptian Museum in Barcelona with a full-day entrance ticket and discover one of Europe's foremost private collections of Egyptian art and artifacts from Ancient Egypt. See sarcophagi, amulets, mummies, jewels, and much more.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Museu Egipci de Barcelona, Calle València, 284, Barcelona 08007Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Museum opening times: Monday to Saturday - 10:00-20:00; Sunday - 10:00-14:00
- Please note that from 8 January to 21 June, and 12 September to 30 November, the museum is closed from 14:00-16:00
- The museum is closed on 1 January, 25 December and 26 December
- The museum is accessible to people with reduced mobility
- Guided tours, a café, bookshop, shop and library are all available at the museum