Explore the Benedictine abbey of Montserrat Monastery and learn why it has been a site of pilgrimage for centuries. Then, return to Barcelona and explore the outside and inside of Antoni Gaudí's spectacular La Sagrada Familia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
For the Montserrat Monastery tour, the guide will be waiting on the street of Passeig de Lluís Companys, 5 with a sign of Amigo Tours. You can arrive by the subway line L1 to the Arc de Triompf station. Once there, you will have to cross the park. The meeting point is on the opposite side of the arch monument. For the Sagrada Familia tour, meet your guide at 3:30 PM at the corner of Mallorca and Marina street next to the metro elevator (with a big red M). It is situated in front of the Sagrada Familia gift shop (Botiga de la Sagrada Familia). Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the departure of both tours.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- These are two different tours. When the tour to Montserrat finishes, you will have some free time on your own until 3:30 PM. You may also have different tour guides on each tour
- It is recommended you do not carry big bags in order to facilitate access to the Sagrada Familia and reduce the time at the security control
- The Sagrada Familia regulations state that children under the age of 11 will not receive a headset to listen to the guide
- Proof of vaccination will be requested to access the cafeteria of the enclosure