Explore the architecture of Barcelona’s legendary architect Antoni Gaudi on a half-day coach tour of the Sagrada Familia, Park Güell and more. See inside the unfinished cathedral and learn about its extraordinary history at the museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The local partners office, Carrer de Sardenya 311, 08025 Barcelona.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- As the tour includes a walking tour, comfortable clothes and are recommended.
- Modest dress code is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia. No tank tops, sleeveless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted.
- Please be aware the tour includes almost 4 hours walking tour, we kindly advise you to wear comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking.
- The duration of the tour includes the round trip to the destination.
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to the events to be celebrated in the City (demonstrations, sport events, cultural events, official acts and public works).