Discover the best of Italian street food on this walking tour of Bari with a local guide. Sample local delicacies such as panzerotti, sgagliozze, and focaccia barese.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
The meeting point is in Piazza dell'Odetrigia by the palm trees, collocated on the right to the entrance door of San Sabino Cathedral, where the square meets with the alley "Strada dei Dottula". You will also receive the "welcome details" with a reminder of the meeting, the picture and phone number of your local expert and the link with the position of the meeting on google maps, to guide you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour will last about 3.5-hours
- The tour's start time is 11:15 AM / 6.30 PM (Tuesday to Sunday)
- The tour will requires a minimum of 2 people to operate and will have a maximum of 10. If the minimum number of guests is not reached, you can reschedule to another time or date
- You will receive at least one serving at each stop as well as water, wine, beer, or soft drinks
- Children under 5-years-old are free of charge
- Please note that the tour is always run in English and Italian. Spanish and French-speaking guides can be made available upon request