Get to know the city from a local's perspective on a self-guided "Taste My Swiss City" gastronomic tour. Enjoy delicious snacks in their original setting that are off the beaten track and recommended by locals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 14 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The best way to reach the starting point at KULT bakery in St. Johann (Elsässerstrasse 43) is by taking tram number 11 towards Saint-Louis Grenze and getting off at the “Mülhauserstrasse” stop. In KULT bakery, show your booking confirmation/voucher or show the sales staff your e-mail confirmation.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided tour
- This tour is available from Tuesday to Saturday and is intended for the daytime It is recommended you start at 11 AM, as KLARA does not serve hot food between 2 and 6 PM
- Important information: the capacity of the partner establishments makes it impossible for large groups (more than six people) to book the tour
- For groups of five or six people, please reserve a table at the bakery KULT in advance by contacting them directly by phone or email