Follow in the footsteps of Britain's ancient ancestors and explore fascinating historic sites which continue to amaze and baffle people today. Sites include Avebury, the world's largest stone circle, and Stonehenge, one of Britain's most famous icons.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your hotel lobby in Bath. Please provide your hotel name and address. If you prefer to be picked up at the main ticket office at Bath Spa Train Station - please let the supplier know.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Clothing recommendations:
- - Comfortable shoes for walking on grass and dirt paths.
- - You will be exposed to the British weather during the tour so please wear/bring suitable clothing!
- Dietary requirements:
- - Please let the supplier know if you have any particular dietary requirements to ensure that these can be catered for at the lunch venue.
- Itinerary order:
- - During Winter months, the order in which the sites are visited may change to accommodate winter opening hours.