Take a day to explore the Jinshanling section of the Great Wall in this group tour. See one of the best-preserved parts of the wall built during the Ming Dynasty, complete with original features and thousands of bricks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please note that your hotel must be located within second ring road of Beijing downtown area, otherwise you need to contact local supplier and confirm the exact meeting point. The tour will start from hotel around 6:00am early in the morning because the Jinshanling Great wall is very far from BeijingOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please note that your hotel must be located within the second ring road of Beijing's downtown area, otherwise you need to the contact local supplier and confirm the exact meeting point
- The tour will start from your hotel at around 6:00 am in the morning because the Jinshanling Great wall is very far from Beijing
- The drop-off from the tour bus is at Dong Zhi Men subway station. From there, you will need to take the subway and go back to your hotel by yourself; drop-off is not at your hotel