Enjoy the historical surroundings of Belfast's Cathedral Quarter on the original beer bike. Use the pedal power of a small group to see the city. Bring your own drinks along or preorder them for the ride.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Wee Toast Tours. Spencer House, 65-67 Royal Avenue, Belfast BT1 1FE.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Tour requires a minimum of 7 people to power the pedal vehicle
- A low level of fitness is required by participants in order to move the pedal vehicle
- Customers under 18 are allowed on the bikes when accompanied by a parent/guardian
- Cyclists are required to sign a Customer Agreement Form upon arrival at the tour