Enjoy the fun of the world’s animals with a 1-day ticket to Benidorm’s Terra Natura Theme Park, and experience a new generation wildlife park of more than 1,500 animals from 200 different species, including shows, exhibitions and other activities.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Terra Natura Theme Park, Foia del Verdader, 1, Benidorm How to get there: Terra Natura is a 1-minute drive from the AP-7 motorway, and the N-332 highway. It lies right alongside the Terra Mitica Theme Park in Alicante province. Take exit 65 if approaching from Valencia, or exit 65A if coming from Alicante. You can also get there on the N-332. Access to the park is well signposted. Alternatively, take bus routes 21 or 22 from Benidorm, or the train to Terra Natura-Terra Mitica Station, from where there are buses to the parkOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Collect your map and timetable of activities at the entrance